WHAT IS GLOBAL ESCAPE HATCH?
Global Escape Hatch is the premiere conference to cover the most important subjects for those who want to grow and protect their wealth in these increasingly dangerous times. We have high-profile speakers from around the world including Bobby Casey, Doug Casey, Jeff Berwick (and many more).
People from all walks of life attend, including business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs from around the world. Many have already signed up and booked their flights – but there is still time to join us!
If you have never been to one of our “Limited Attendance Events” in the past, 15 of the top experts in their fields will challenge you to think about your business, your investments, and how you are protected with international diversification.
The Topics Include:
- Offshore Private Banking
- Offshore Companies
- Residency, Citizenship, and 2nd Passports
- Precious Metals
- Offshore Metals Storage
- International Real Estate
- Tax Planning
- Global Economic Trends
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Offshore IRAs
- Privacy & Security
- And much, much more…
This “Super Conference” is filling already, given the limited-size attendance restrictions, so be there if you are well-suited to learn and master breakthroughs in internationalizing your life and your assets.
The conference is 4 days (September 18th-22nd).
The experts will train and educate us on offshore planning and asset protection, reveal international investment opportunities, and personally help you to create and execute a plan to protect and grow your wealth.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
There are many reasons to come but there are 3 main reasons people come to our conferences:
1. Protect Your Assets And Your Privacy
2. Make Big Returns On Investments You Would Never Hear From Your Broker
3. Network with the coolest/most successful/like-minded people on the planet
The information you’re going to learn at this conference is going to be something you’ll never hear about anywhere else:
- OFFSHORE BANKING. What should you look for in an offshore bank? Where should you open one? How do you know your money will be safe? How private is it really?
- OFFSHORE INCORPORATION. How can you take advantage of the taxbenefits and privacy that gigantic companies use every day? Where should you incorporate? Why? What is the difference between domestic and offshore companies?
- 2ND PASSPORTS. Why in the world would you need one of these? Where and how can you get one? Learn about the unlimited opportunities for investment the moment you get your hands on those papers.
- LIVE LEGALLY OUTSIDE THE SYSTEM. How can you get away from the chaos of the ever-increasing police state? And how can you do it legally so they leave you alone to live in peace?
- PRIVACY & SECURITY. What exactly is the deal with PRISM and other big-brother type spying programs? How can you protect your privacy from people who have their hands in almost every major company in the world?
- INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE. One of the last investment vehicles that is non-reportable. But how do you enter the world of international real estate without getting screwed? Where should you buy? What questions should you ask? How can you maximize your returns?
- STRATEGIC METALS. An investment rarely heard outside of Global Escape Hatch events. How can you invest in rare metals that are not manipulated by anything besides supply and demand? Our resident expert Knut Andersen will explain it all.
- ASSET PROTECTION. How can you create a financial “fortress” around your wealth and assets? How can you create a veil of privacy around everything you own to protect you, your family, and your assets?
- PRECIOUS METALS – AND MOVING THEM. How can you invest in precious metals and move them across borders – legally – without being taxed to death?
- TAX PLANNING. How can you decrease your tax burden 10-50% this year with expert tax planning strategies?
- 50-100% RETURN INVESTMENTS. How can you make 50-100% ROI with investments you will never hear from your broker? Our special team specializes in these rare investments and only offer them at Global Escape Hatch events.
- OFFSHORE IRA. How do you move your IRA offshore for higher and safer returns?
- OFFSHORE METALS STORAGE. How and where can you move your metals into a safe, secure, and private offshore storage vault?
- AMMUNITION INVESTING. What is one investment practically untouchable to the general public? Ammunition! How can you invest and make great returns by adding ammunition to your portfolio?
- FATCA. The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act is a scary beast. But no worries, our expert will explain the ins-and-outs of how to comply with new tax regulation and safeguard yourself from fines and penalties (this is definitely a must-attend)
- OPTIONS TRADING. How can you make an extra $2,000 per week trading options – even as a beginner?
- And Much, Much, More…
It’s strictly a no-suit-and-tie event. Flip flops are highly encouraged (probably shorts and one of those floral print shirts, too). And most importantly – it’s a ton of fun.
You’ll meet new friends, great contacts, and enjoy an island paradise with like-minded people.
Best of all, you’ll be “in the know” with what’s really going on in the world right now.
WHERE IS THE CONFERENCE HELD?
The event is held at Red Frog Beach in Bocas Del Toro, Panama.
Our “conference room” is an awesome open-air structure surrounded by beautiful rain forest – no stuffy hotel conference rooms.
Red Frog is offering all of our attendees a 15% discount if you book before August 15th.
You can see the accommodations right here:
If you have any questions about your booking, you can email them at:
WHAT DO MY TICKETS INCLUDE?
Attendee Package Includes:
- Admission to the 4-day Global Escape Hatch Event, September 18-22nd in Bocas Del Toro, Panama.
- The welcoming cocktail and BBQ networking beach party.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner – all meals are included for the conference!
- Free instant access to the Global Escape Hatch bonus library including extremely valuable (and never free) special reports including Jeff Berwick’s “Getting Your Gold Out Of Dodge”, the “Privacy In The Digital Age” report, and much more.
- A warm introduction and the personal contact information of each of the speakers as well as special deals and offers from their products and services.
- Day Four – If drinking out of the “informational fire hose” is just not enough for you, Sunday is the unofficial day set aside for 1-on-1 consultations. Many of the speakers charge thousands of dollars just to speak with them, but at our event – they’ll do it for free!
WHAT DO WE DO?
When you arrive Wednesday evening (September 18th), after you’ve checked in to your villa, join us on the beach for our welcoming party. We’ll provide the food and cocktails, you’ll get one of our nifty name badges and we’ll rock out to some local live music.
Thursday morning (September 19th), we have breakfast (also included, of course), introduce the speakers and dive right in. After a couple speaking engagements and questions we’ll have lunch right there and give you a chance to do more networking and enjoy the beautiful weather. After Lunch we have a few more talks and clean up for dinner. After dinner, a group of us normally water taxi into town for the local nightlife and enjoy the most amazing view of the stars you will ever see in your life.
Friday, we grab some breakfast and once again dive in. A similar schedule to Thursday, but for dinner we’ll take water taxis to a local seafood restaurant that serves fresh food from right off their docks (the best Lobster I’ve ever had).
Saturday is our last day of speeches, one more similar day, lots of networking, question & answer, and strategic planning for investments, asset protection, and internationalization.
Sunday is a day set aside specifically for 1-on-1s. The speakers will be around to consult with you for free, do business, and network.
Unfortunately, most will be leaving paradise at that point. But during your stay the island has all sorts of amazing adventures. Zip lines, Snorkeling, Cave Exploration, Horseback Riding, and much more!
We all intend on having an amazing time with our new friends. Nothing beats getting together with a great group of like-minded people!
WHO IS SPEAKING?
For the caliber of speakers at this event you would normally have to pay upwards of $15,000 to see.
Heck. most don’t even do consultations for under $2,000. This event at this price is practically unheard of.
From the legendary Doug Casey, to the unapologetic Jeff Berwick, to the boisterous Bobby Casey, you can meet and have a drink with them all.
Many of our speakers only work with people that are recommended to them. Including our personal tax advisors, lawyers, and accountants that really know what they’re talking about.
You will sincerely meet the most interesting group of people on the planet. From the guy who sank his sailboat in the ocean while traveling the world to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange TV personality. Legends you’ve heard of, and legends you haven’t. It’s all here at Global Escape Hatch.
This is your chance to be introduced into a completely new world. The connections you’ll make will dramatically open up your investment possibilities and increase your circle of friends who “get you”.
You won’t want to miss this.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Red Frog Beach is on the Island Bastimentos off the shore of Bocas Del Toro. Here is the directions we’re taking:
1. Fly into Panama City (PTY)
2. Taxi to Albrook Airport (10-15 minutes)
3. Fly From Albrook To Bocas (you can book this flight via http://www.airpanama.com/)
4. Head to the Dock for a Water Taxi To the Island
NOTE: When you book your Villa with Red Frog Beach – their friendly staff will make sure you have everything you need! If you have any questions e-mail them at:
It’s an adventure in itself to get there but it’s really quite simple. Besides, if you aren’t fun and adventurous, this event probably isn’t for you
If you have any additional questions feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – or - email@example.com
BONUSES (Just For Registering Today!)
When you purchase your tickets you will automatically be given several bonuses and entered into a drawing to win the fabulous prizes we give away at the event including:
Bonus # 1: GWP Insiders 1-year Subscription ($2497) -Our new confidential newsletter will include monthly articles on making money, investments you’ll never hear about (with amazing returns), international living, and asset protection. This newsletter is not offered to the public and you’ll receive it free as a bonus when you come to Global Escape Hatch this September.
Bonus # 2: Jeff Berwick’s “Get Your Gold Out Of Dodge” Special Report ($247) – An extremely high-demand special report by Jeff Berwick of the Dollar Vigilante. Sure, we think gold is a pretty good thing to have. Sure, we think it’s time to have physical assets. But, how the heck do you move it around – legally – without being taxed to death?
Bonus # 3: GWP Exclusive “Privacy In The Digital Age” Special Report ($97) – In a world where information is always being gathered on us, how can we stay private? This special report share tools and tips for staying anonymous in a non-digital world.
Bonus # 4: Secrets Of The Gold Traders Special Report ($197) – Expert commodity trader and TV analyst reveals the secrets of the gold trading elite. This special report shares the what, the how, and the when of trading precious metals.
Bonus # 5: Moving Your IRA Offshore ($197) – A special report that details how to move your IRA offshore for safer and much higher returns. Protect your retirement account before the Government decides they should control it!
Bonus # 6: Win A 1 Oz. Gold Coin! (~$1600) – At our event in Panama we’ll be drawing for one of our attendees to win a 1 oz. Gold Coin! You could pay for a major part of your trip by just showing up!
Bonus # 7: Win an iPad! ($400) – Be entered for the drawing to win an iPad!
Bonus # 8: Win a Free Week In Belize – Be entered into a drawing for a FREE week in Belize to enjoy sunshine, sand, and blue water!
Registration Closes September 10th
Please note, refunds will not be issued 30 days prior to the event.
You can select a single ticket, or bring your spouse/business partner/family/friend with a “couples’ ticket”